onsdag 5 mars 2014

Amerikabreven - del 1: att duscha


Since me and my keyboard are currently living in the US, this blogpost will be in english. Deal with it. (the heading worked out by chance; no swedish letters). Det blir bara valdigt forvirrande att lasa text i det haer formatet.

How is life in northeastern amerrrka, you may ask. It's just lovely if you're fond of cold weather, cheap beer, strange power-outlets, fat people (disclaimer: not as fat as the rest of the country) and people who use "checks" as a means of monetary transactions.

But  do you know what really grinds my gears? The fact that my shower allows for a minimal amount of water to flow through. I'm at the moment summoning courage to send a very polite email to my landlord adresing this issue.

To be continued.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar